- June 2013, UCL Strategic Development Fellowship Award
- May 2013, PhD Studentships
- May 2013, MRC award the four UK Health Informatics Research Centres (HiRC-UK) £20m Infrastructure grant
- 1-2 May 2013, National Launch of the Network, Royal College of Physicians, London
- May 2013: ‘Cloud’ to help UCL researchers with blue-sky thinking
- December 2012: First CHAPTER retreat
- August 2012: New Centre announced
- February 2013: Series on prognosis research published in two medical journals will help improve outcomes for patients
- May 2013: UCLPartners get the green light to improve the health care of over six million people
- May 2013: Calls for an Administrative Data Research Network (ADRN)
- March 2013: Announcement: Expressions of interest for Medical Bioinformatics – building capability, capacity and infrastructure
- June 2013: Research: Failure to use linked health records may lead to biased disease estimates ...
- New PhD studentship opportunities
- New linkage research shows fall in child mortality
- New research shows value of linkage
- Over £7m for government data project
- Farr Director interviewed by Nature magazine
May 2013: Calls for an Administrative Data Research Network (ADRN)
31 May 2013
Following the publication of the Administrative Data Taskforce report Improving Access for Research and Policy, the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) will be inviting proposals for a major investment in the new Administrative Data Research Network (ADRN).
There will be two forthcoming calls; one for the Administrative Data Research Centres (ADRCs) in each of the four countries in the UK, and one for the Administrative Data Service (AD Service) for ADRCs. Applications will be invited from research organisations eligible for Research Council Funding. Read more...